Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Scary latenight posting.


I hesitate to post this work in progress. I have shown it to some of my online artist friends- where it received an icy response. No response at all, really. Other than the pose being a surprise. When ever I show my friends and they say nothing at all, that tells me a lot. I have a lot of work to do.

This is my 2008 self portrait, a work in progress, (WIP).

I have not yet achieved what I am reaching for here- but feel that I am on my way. It will have the whole week on the easel, so expect changes.

Also, don't be surprised if this post disappears here, and on the forum where it is posted too- am feeling a little naked with this one :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it definitely an interesting angle. i look forward to see what you do.

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I love seeing works in progress! Thank you for posting yours. I just did a self portrait recently, first one in a looong time, but I figured, I'm not getting any younger.