Monday, May 5, 2008

a little corner of the world


My new studio is feeling more and more like home. In fact, it is so comfortable, it is hard to believe that I have only been in here for 4 months. There is exactly the right amount of room to do everything that you could want to do in a studio. I have my printing area, and my kitchen area and slop sink. There is an office area and a meeting area. I have a place for drawing, for framing and a spot for mulling and tubing paint. Lots of storage, of course- and a nice place for reading and taking a nap, (and there is nothing like a good studio nap!) This space is just right to have a few extra easels for people who want to come and paint with me.

You can see the area that I have gravitated to for painting when I want to sit and paint. Nice because of the proximity of the window and color charts.

Come visit- I will make you coffee!

3 comments:

Leslie Sealey said...

It looks like the ideal studio to me! I can't wait to see it in person.

Lori Kiergaard said...

I can't wait too- we will be drinking French martinis that day!

Anonymous said...

the space looks great lori.
i'll have to stop by sometime soon.